Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mentoring Moments for Christian Women

My article, "Gift Baskets for Christmas," was published at Mentoring Moments for Christian Women. I want to say thank you to the staff for including my ideas and invite my readers to visit this helpful on-line magazine.

Each edition is filled with "encouragement, training, and practical tips for women in their everyday walk with the Lord Jesus Christ."* I have found it an edifying read, look forward to each month's new issue and am honored and excited to be included.

The "Twelve Days of Christmas" is their current feature and where you will find my article. As the name suggests, there will be twelve issues containing Christmas devotions and ideas for creating a warm and Christ-centered season.

*quote from Mentoring Moments home page, http://www.mentoringmoments.net/Home_Page.php

No comments: