Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine's Day Soap Gift Set

I have a new gift set available in my Etsy shop,
just in time for Valentine's Day.


I have arranged two luscious bars
of heart-shaped Shea butter
in a glass soap dish lined with silk rose petals.
Each bar weighs one ounce.
One is scented with Rose-Thyme fragrance oil,
the other with Wild Berry fragrance oil.


This fragrant package comes wrapped
and ready to give to the
loved one on your Valentine's list.

$6.00 each plus shipping

For those of you waiting for my cold process soap,
it is still curing and will be available in another week or two.
These soaps were made from store-bought melt-and-pour bases.

Click either of the pics to be redirected to my Etsy shop.

Thank you for your business

and

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: