Well, I'm a little short on brain cells today. I caught the flu four days before Christmas and have been sick ever since. Yesterday I went to the doctor for the second time since it all started and tested negative for any strain of the flu...that's gone. Phew! However, I have developed upper respiratory infection and bronchitis.
I have many medicines flowing through me and am having a little trouble remembering English at the moment, so please forgive any typos, misspellings, ramblings....
However, for those of you with more brain cells than
Oh... if you have had your cup of coffee this morning, you may have noticed that my weigh-in skipped from Week 12 to Week 14.
No, I'm not superstitious, like the hotel people who refuse to have a thirteenth floor and then the buttons in the elevator count from 12 to 14.
That really annoys me.
Just thought you needed to know that.
Ahem, anyway... I missed checking in last week because I was in Tennessee celebrating a second Christmas with my husband's family and wasn't near a computer. This is my 14th week on the diet, and I wanted my entry to reflect that even though it is only my 13th entry.
I knew you had more brain cells than
Here's what you really want to know....
I lost 0.8 pound
bringing my total weight loss to 21.4 pounds!
Now, let me tell you, with that having been over a period that included travel and two Christmas celebrations, my weight went up and down, up and down, UP and DOWN. But, I got back on track on Saturday.
Which just goes to show that getting off track for a few days doesn't mean the diet has gone up in flames.
That's an all-or-nothing mentality that I wrestle with constantly. So, if you're doing this with me and the holidays got you a little off track, don't despair. I've slowed the wagon down a bit and am reaching out my hand for you. Grab hold and jump back on!
You can link up today, too. I know one of my co-dieters wants to link in, so Linky is back and you can find it after my prayer requests.
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Please add the url for your specific weigh-in post. Do not link to your blog in general. Please email me if you need help with this.
- Include my Wednesday Weigh-in graphic in your post. Grab it from the top of this post.
- Link back to Olive Plants. You can either link with the graphic or within the body of your post...completely up to you.
- Share with your readers how much you have lost this week. Whether you share any goals or totals or more specific info is completely up to you.
- Share at least one prayer request in your post, too.
- That I will recover from bronchitis soon.
- For the Lord to continue to grant me more of the fruit of self-control and to be my constant help as I diet and exercise.
- Praise- my pain levels have been low for about a month. Please pray for continued relief.
- For my friends who are dieting with me. Please feel free to visit the blogs of those who link in and get their specific requests, but also know that there are some who want to remain anonymous and need our prayer support, too.
- For God to be glorified through this blog meme.
Happy Healthy Living!