Friday, March 25, 2011

Exciting News!

Something I forgot to mention in my post about IEW is that I had not contacted IEW about promoting their materials and I did not receive any compensation.  I was merely sharing my unbiased opinion because I care.

Well, Jamie, who blogs for IEW, found my mini-review and posted about it on the IEW website blog.  She even linked to the Write Brothers and called us "famous".

I am trying really hard not to get a big head!

The boys are thrilled and working double time on their next assignment.  They are hoping Mr. Pudewa will read it and award it two thumbs up.  :)

Thank you, Jamie.

And thank you again, IEW.  We think you rock.

Another exciting development is that I am once again the owner of a camera!!!

This one to be exact....















FYI, I am not trying to sell you a camera but wanted you to see which one I bought.  Putting in an Amazon link was the easiest way to facilitate that.  I realized once I started typing this post that I was not going to be able to take a picture of it myself.

Duh!

However, I was able to use it to take some pictures by the lake today.  I hope you enjoy the return of photos to my blog.

I have pictures of my children again!
See how they've grown!!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

How fun for your boys to have that extra motivation! And how fun for you to have a camera again!!!

Hope all goes well with the science fair today. ((hugs))