Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Sick Mom's First Vlog

I spent yesterday selling junk, ooops... I mean lightly used items, from our attic at a yard sale held by my local hsa. I came home from the sale with enough money in my pocket to buy a new game cabinet... YEA! And a big ol' sunburn. Boo! I forgot that sunscreen is essential, even in October.

I went to bed early with chills, thinking it was from the burn. I woke up this morning, however, with a very sore throat. I guess I got a little virus, too.

While drinking tons of hot tea, for the throat and the chills, I have figured out how to vlog... or so I hope. Tuesday is Orville's birthday, and I have a special post waiting. I've been working on it for three weeks and plan to include a video.

He had a birthday party with his friends on Friday, and I will also share pictures and all the details on how I made his cake soon. Until then, enjoy this video... my very first vlog!



1 comment:

Molly said...

Would you consider posting a tutorial on how to do a vlog? I need to do some for Mentoring Moments and don't know how.