Tuesday, November 29, 2011

All About Reading- Great News!


The new All About Reading Level 1 program is now available!

To celebrate, the good folks at All About Learning are offering a great deal!

The new All About Reading Level 1 products are 10% off through December 6, plus all Level 1 orders will receive their fun Taste of Outer Space product for FREE!

Although I have not had a chance to try All About Reading Level 1 for myself, my son's spelling and my ESL tutoring students' spelling, reading and conversational abilities have all improved greatly from completing All About Spelling.  The success they have experienced makes me feel confident about highly recommending AAS, All About Reading, and anything offered by All About Learning Press

Good stuff.  Great deal.  Check it out.
Happy Learning!
Dawn

Disclosure:  I am an All About Learning affiliate.  I have not been compensated for writing this post and have offered my honest evaluation of the product.  If you click any of the links within this post and complete a purchase, I will receive a commission.  Thank you!

No comments: