Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Old Dogs

As you may have already noticed, the Home School Dawn blog has received some remodeling. Along with new pictures and a new color-scheme, I have added a new gadget to the sidebar, "Our YouTube."
I found myself posting a lot of videos. This is a favorite project of ours, and so I wanted it to be a permanent fixture on our blog.
After several hours of failed efforts, I finally got it right. I guess you can teach an old dog a new trick.

To date there are seven videos:
1. Our Pictures- a slide show of favorites
2. Super Nohnie- BT's 3rd grade writing project that I described in an earlier post
3. Lonely Bird History- BT's 2nd grade writing project, described in an earlier post
4. Case of the Missing Cow- BT's 1st grade writing project, described in an earlier post
5. Pebble Bay- Bruster's 2nd grade writing project
6. The Astronaut Who Was Afraid of Heights- Bruster's first grade writing project; He won 1st place in the 1st grade division of our state's Reading Rainbow Contest for this one!
7. God Sends Rain- Bruster's Kindergarten writing project; He received an honorable mention in the Reading Rainbow contest for it!

Simply click on the icon of the video you wish to watch and make sure your speakers are turned on. Enjoy!

No comments: