Saw this at Mercy Every Morning and wanted to play along...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I have alleriges and can't handle a real one.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving but put it up two days before TG this year.
4. When do you take the tree down? January 2nd
5. Do you like Egg Nog? Yuck! No!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? an Atari with the Frogger and Donkey Kong cartridges. I just dated myself with that one, didn't I?
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad. I usually end up buying him something with UT on it.
8. Easiest person to buy for? my kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Actually, I hand most out in person. If I can't do that, I mail them. I seem to be sending out a lot of holiday greetings on Facebook this year. I guess I don't really fit into a category here.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? an ugly shirt that didn't fit
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I'm going to be really unpopular for this one but I don't really like any of them.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? It varies from year to year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas and favorite Christmas dessert? My mom always made spinach dip for our family Christmas party when I was young. I always want that at Christmas. Dessert: My mamaw's apple stack cake
16. Lights on the tree? White lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? The First Noel, O Come All Ye Faithful, Carol of the Bells
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Always home on Christmas Day but usually travel before or after.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yes, only because I read them while copying this from Mercy Every Morning!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We have one Christmas Eve present and open the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Commercialism.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My ornaments are mostly clear, red and gold. Though I also have some keepsake ornaments and our Jesse tree ornaments.
24. Handmade ornaments or store bought? Both. I got most of my ornaments before M's and my first Christmas by hosting a Christmas around the World party. We have made most of our Jesse Tree ornaments.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new mixer. I've already shown M where to find it at the store! LOL
I hope you enjoyed this. If you decided to participate on your blog, leave a comment letting me know so I can read your post.