Thursday, July 23, 2009

Quick Update

I just wanted to check in and let my regular readers know that the final articles in the Plan-It School series are almost finished, and Lord willingly, I will post them next week. I took last week off from writing to enjoy a camping weekend with our dear friends, the Kingdom Arrows. We had a wonderful time together enjoying fellowship and the great outdoors. Then, Michael and I had a few days alone together as you may have already read about in Not a Trip to France.

This week I have been putting the finishing touches on my lesson plans... practicing what I preach, in other words. Those are almost done, and I hope to finish today so that tomorrow can be a relaxing last day of summer break. We begin the 2009-2010 school year on Monday.

I have also been teaching the boys from two curricula sent for me to review, Web Design for Kids (and Curious Grown-Ups) and GrapeVine Studies. I should be posting these reviews within the next few weeks. I'm itching to tell you about them now, but it will have to wait for the reviews.

I will also soon be receiving products from SueGreggCookbooks, Nature Friend Magazine and Educational Diagnostic Prescriptive Services. I am excited about the items I will be receiving from these companies.

So I'm off to plan. I hope you will check back in soon for the end of the Plan-It School series and for my product reviews.

Blessings!

Dawn

No comments: