Friday, September 18, 2009

The BlogFrog

Olive Plants is now on BlogFrog.

If you enjoy my little blog, look for the widget and click "how do I show up here?". You can link in and get a little more exposure for your blog while helping mine in the process.

I also started a BlogFrog community for Olive Plants. This is a place for all of us Olive Planters to interact. I have started a discussion on motivating homeschooled students. Click the green BlogFrog "Visit My Community" widget to join in on the conversation.

Thanks. I look forward to seeing you around here.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hello Homeschool Dawn,

I found your blog through the BlogFrog network and wanted to stop by and say hello and welcome! We actually have quite a number of members who blog about homeschooling so I hope you find them and connect. So nice to discover your blog. If you ever have any questions about your BlogFrog widgets or community, just let us know.

Holly (co-founder TheBlogFrog)