Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Break

We are leaving tomorrow for our spring break vacation. 

Michael and I will celebrate our 15th anniversary in May and decided to take a little trip to celebrate.  Because the off-season rates are still in effect, we found a lovely place to stay, where we will be secluded for four days, for a price so low we could not pass it up.  So we are taking our anniversary trip a little early and intend to sit on our cabin's deck, which will basically be in the tree tops, and bird watch.

Cool mountain air. Singing birds.  Ahh... I feel relaxed just thinking about it!

I had hoped to finish up my Considering Homeschooling? series before today and have everything in my queue, set to publish while we are gone.  Alas, it did not happen.  The holiday brought extra responsibilities and fun, and I did not want to neglect or miss out on either. 

I will resume the series next weekend, Lord willing.  I also plan to publish my final TOS reviews by the end of next week, too. 

But for now... I am off for my little birding getaway with the man I am blessed to call husband.

Happy Easter and spring break (for those taking this week off, too)!
Dawn

1 comment:

argsmommy said...

I hope you're having a wonderful time!