10. The boys opened game cartridges for a new Nintendo DS before receiving the game system. My parents had bought the games (and a new system) for them, and I had arranged beforehand for the games to be opened first. All the adults pretended that Nohnie had bought the games for the wrong system and that we would just have to do a return on Monday....
9. At dinner, Orville kept calling the Watergate salad, "Waldorf" salad. After being corrected for the ump-teenth time, he sighed, Well, I knew it was some hotel salad.
8. No one got run over by a reindeer.
7. We saved Buzz Lightyear by surgically removing his Radar Rash and Battered Blaster.
6. Wilbur opened the package containing his pop rifle, and we heard pop, pop, pop for the next 2 hours.
5. I got the high score on Bop-It! (Another noise that lasted for 2 hours)
4. When Orville opened his new Reformation Study Bible, Wilbur read the front cover as the Re-form-ta-tion Study Bible.
3. I got the flu....
Wrong list. Never mind.
2. When the boys finally opened the new DS from Nohnie and Papaw, they ran around the great room yelling, "Woo Hoo! We got one! We don't have to take the games back! Nohnie didn't buy the wrong games! You all are tricky!!"
1. It snowed in Georgia!!!