Monday, October 27, 2008

Preparing Hearts for Christmas

Teaching Tip Tuesday

I am posting my teaching tip a little early this week so that I can defer to my good friend, Counter-cultural Mom. She will present a live audio workshop on the topic "Preparing Hearts for Christmas" at the Talk-a-Latte Conference Room. Her talk begins at 1:00 p.m. CST tomorrow, Oct. 28, 2008.


Molly has shared some of her Advent resources and family worship ideas with me in previous years. I have implemented some of her ideas and experienced wonderful, God-honoring results. You don't have to be a homeschooler to participate, and anyone wanting to make Christmas a season of worship in your home will appreciate her advice.

Go to http://counterculturalmom.blogspot.com/2008/10/christmas-is-coming.html for instructions on how to join Molly at the Talk-a-Latte Conference Room.

No comments: