Monday, October 20, 2008

Mathletes Are on the Move

Mathletes Mondays

I decided that my mathletes need a blog of their own, a little corner of cyberspace where they can meet and do their thing. Therefore, I have started a new blog where I will post the weekly problems and hints on Mondays and solutions on Fridays.

Everyone is welcome to visit and try the weekly challenge, if you dare, but I ask that no one post any solutions other than me. Please be mindful of this when commenting. Come on over and check it out:

http://mathletesmondays.blogspot.com

I have also posted a link in my sidebar.

To replace Mathletes Mondays, I have chosen a new theme for this blog:

Milestone Mondays

Is your interest piqued? If so, come back and visit next Monday when I will reveal more about this new topic.

Have a great week and stop by tomorrow for Teaching Tip Tuesday!

No comments: