Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

A friend of mine "tagged" me to tell 7 random things about myself then ask 7 others to do the same thing, so here it goes:

1. My first job was at Burger King. I have also worked as a camp counselor, a radio DJ, an assistant librarian, a children's director at a church and as a music, a preschool, and a public school teacher. However, my favorite job of all is being a homeschool mom.

2. I am a birdwatcher. I used to think this was an odd hobby, kind of like I used to think homeschooling is a little odd. I started watching birds with my boys as a part of their science study last year and fell in love with it.

3. My dream vacation is a trip to France. However, that is changing as BT is studying Japanese and developing a heart for that nation. We have an opportunity to visit, if we can save the money for the flight, but...

4. I am terrified of flying. This is a pre-existing condition and did not develop on 9-11. My dad traveled weekly with his job when I was in middle school, raking up tons of frequent flyer miles. Consequently, we took many trips by plane, and I always left indentations on the arm rests of my seat from nervously grabbing hold of them.

5. My favorite flowers are sunflowers. They remind me of my Mamaw's garden.

6. My least favorite duty as a mom is cleaning. It is the only duty that I truly do not like. However, I like for my house to be spotless. I'm contemplating a post on this topic.

7. I love to swim. I would stay in the pool all day if I could.

That's seven things about me. Thanks, Christy, I enjoyed this. I will now go tag seven of my friends.

No comments: