Friday, November 7, 2008

I Love Your Blog


Farewell Friday

Molly at Counter-cultural Mom honored me with an "I love your blog" award. How sweet! Thank you, Molly. I love your blog, too.

I decided there could be no better way to end my week in blogging than to pass this award on to seven of my favs. So, here they are in no particular order.



Mercy Every Morning is a wonderful wife, mom, and homeschool teacher. I have been inspired by her and the great co-op of which she is a member.


A Little Loveliness is so creative! Her blog is the one to visit for inspiration on making your home a place of special memories.


Simply Sisler is a special daughter of an incredible mother. Her mom is battling pancreatic cancer with unshakable faith. You will be moved by the love and faith of this Godly family.


Wonderfully Made is open and honest and has a loving spirit. Her blogs are genuine and encouraging. She has also started a prayer group through her blog, a great way to build an online community.


Heather's Blog offers "Great stories… obvious advice… interesting thoughts." She is my college roomy and a great lady of God.

The Homespun Heart always provides great ideas for making your home a haven. In fact, she is planning to dedicate next week to that very topic. I look forward to the encouragement.

My seventh fav is a blog in the works. I have a great friend from college with a passion for true conservatism. She is a Godly woman who is unafraid to speak the truth. I look forward to the launching of her blog. I'm sure it will be worthy of this award and so I am saving it for her.

I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do. To my honorees, thanks for taking the time each week to write and to share. You have a special place in my bloggy heart. Now, please, pass this honor on to seven of your favs.

4 comments:

Christiana said...

Wow! Thanks so much, Dawn!:) I'm looking forward to checking out some of these other blogs you love that I haven't read, yet!

Monica Wilkinson said...

Hi! Congratulations on your award and thanks so much for sharing it with me - I'm always so glad to see your comments!

Have a great weekend!
Monica

Amy W said...

Thank you SO much for including me in your favs! I am so honored and humbled! :-) Hope to continue to live up to the recommendation, and thanks for passing my blog along. I never cease to be amazed at the way God works, and I know He has great things in store! :) LY

Melissa Lester said...

Thanks for the award! It means a lot coming from another mom who is so committed to her family!