Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog Silent

I am going blog silent for a few days, maybe even a week or two.

My mom is having a heart cath on Friday. She may need stints, and there may also be a valve problem. I need to use my spare time this week to help her.

The cath is a much simpler procedure than it sounds. The doctor will send a probe through a vein in her leg, and if the stints are needed, can put them in through the same "route". This has me completely amazed, yet I am always concerned for her when any procedures are completed because of her disability and already weakened body.

Please be in prayer for her. And for the boys and me- that we won't worry. Ask the Lord to guide the doctor's hand and to give him wisdom. Ask Him to heal my mother.

I will be back to the bloggy world soon, Lord willing.

Resting in Christ,
Dawn

3 comments:

Laura at By the Bushel said...

praying for success for the procedures and a speedy recovery- prayers for doctors and peace for you and your family- Laura

argsmommy said...

I'll be praying for you all. Times like this make homeschooling an even bigger blessing, because you are free to care for your mom and your boys get to learn more about what Christian love looks like in action.

Kimberly @ Raising Olives said...

Praying that everything goes well and will look forward to your return.