Thursday, December 3, 2009

Congratulations HSBA Winners!

The Homeschool Blog Award winners have been announced, and I was not among them this year. However, it really was an honor to be nominated, especially in three categories. I know who nominated me for Best Crafts, etc. and Best Encourager but have no clue who nominated me for Best Super. You really surprised me with that one!

Thank you to everyone who voted for Olive Plants, too. I really appreciate you guys and am glad that you are blessed by this blog.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Thank you to everyone at the HSBA Post. Hosting these awards has to be a HUGE undertaking, and all of us who participate profit from it, win or lose. Thank you!

Dawn

1 comment:

Kimberly @ RaisingOlives said...

Congratulations on 3 nominations. Your blog is a blessing. Thank you!