Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not Me Monday: I am not messy!


I have told y'all before that I am not messy.
Really, I'm not. Not me. Not a bit messy!

Saturday, when I finished making soap, my kitchen table did not look like this.

Why is the game cabinet open? Don't look inside! I didn't drink that Vanilla Coke in the foreground, either. As one commenter said last week, I am the "Energizer Bunny". I don't need caffeine.


I would never allow my work space to become that cluttered. I am all about organization and efficiency.

To further establish my case, I give you exhibit B. These pictures prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am not messy.


At least the floor's clean...


and this leak didn't require the services of a plumber, an electrician and a carpenter!

The soapy mess all over my kitchen floor did not spew from my dishwasher because I did not cram it full of measuring cups and spatulas covered in soap film. I realize that adding too much soap to the dishwasher is hazardous and carefully scraped away all dried-on soap before loading.

So there you have it. Proof positive that I am not messy.

Come back soon when I will prove that I am not scatterbrained. Nope, not me! I always remember....


Um... what was I saying?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Of course you're not messy! Just look at all that soap! And dining tables are so obviously meant for crafting! Why else would they be so accessible?!?

argsmommy said...

LOL! How funny that something intended for cleaning can be so messy. I'm scatterrbrained enough that I would have done the same thing. Oh, and I have the same Christmas tree cutter next to the Coke you didn't drink. I love those cutters!